Friday, July 8, 2011

MY NEW BEST FRIENDS

Before I can begin to explain my story, or even document anything, I have to introduce you to my new best friends I made this summer. They need me and I need them. Well I need them...a lot. My best friends are broken into two catagories "uppers" and "downers". I personally like my "upper" friends better than my "downer" friends. However, occationally its nice to have some one on one time with the "downers".

Uppers are drugs that make you feel, well....up! You are energetic, heart racing at 90 miles per hour, and  you just want more more more. I like uppers so much because sometimes it hard to know what's going on, and you don't give a fuck about anything. Except maybe how you are feeling, which should be amazing if you got the connections. You feel all warm inside and there is nothing you can't do.When you are on uppers, you feel like you are living in a different world. Everything is perfect, everything is ok.

Downers are the exact opposite, they calm you, make you feel loosey goosey. There is nothing better to take if you want to "forget the night", or any of your issues for that matter, than a downer. My saying for downers is: "They get you fucked up fast, and you wont remember the past." With downers there really isn't a come down, you are just high then you aren't (this is just my personal experience). The biggest difference between downers and uppers is that downers you just want to chill and stay in place while you enjoy the high. While with uppers you just want to go crazy, and that will make your high experience more enjoyable.

Now lets talk a little more about my best friends, and start giving names for each groups. These are not all the drugs, just the ones I prefer to use.

Downers:
  • Marijuana - These lovely herb is one of the most popular drugs in America and one of the most well known. I personally HATE smoking it, it burns my throat when I take a hit and I hate the taste of weed (yes, I know I am the first person you have ever heard of not liking the taste). However, I did find something called liquid dro! This is the most amazing thing I have ever tried. It is everclear and pure THC. The Everclear is just there to help extract the THC, and it helps with the taste. All you need is just 10 droppers and you are STONED. The type of stoned where you can't remember shit the next day, but while you are high you feel amazing. This $40 a bottle purchase can last you a day to a couple depending on your tolerance. 
  • Bars- These pills are the most amazing pills I have EVER had. They have the exact same effects as alcohol without the hangover, and you can't remember shit the next morning. Literally, you remember popping a couple then waking up the next day saying "WTF happened last night?!". Bars are typically perscribed to people with anxiety issues, and it doesn't take much to get the job done. Around Austin the easiest bars to get your hand on are "Hulks" which are little green rectangles. Hulks are 1mg and you only need 1 to feel it and 2 to be passed out. For only $5 you can get yourself a Hulk and have the best night of your life.
 Uppers:
  • Ecsasty- If there is one drug that will have you feeling great for a couple hours it is Ecsasty. In Austin it is easiest to find the "Ninja Stars" floating around. There are two colors I know of the Pink Ninja Stars and the Orange Ninja Stars. They are both ecsasty, but they are a little different. Pink Ninja Stars are more MDMA based than speed based, and Orange Ninja Stars are more speed based than MDMA based. I perfer the Orange ones over the pink one, just because they work better in my opintion. You can take these lovely creations three ways: snorting it (it burns but it hits you faster), swallowing it, (your roll will last the longest) or plugging it (sticking it up your butt). When you are rolling (high on ecsasty) your 5 senses are 10x more sensitive. Lights look completely different, brighter and bigger. Everything feels amazing on your skin, and when you hear music you just want to start dancing. It only takes about two tabs to roll face and it will last 5 to 6 hours long. For only $10 you can get yourself a tab and have the most amazing time of your life.
  • Molly- This little drug is by far my favorite. Molly is the purest form of MDMA you can get. It is a fine powder that can be snorted or swallowed. I prefer to swallow it, because I roll longer. Molly is just like rolls/tabs only it doesn't take as much to roll. However, your roll is 2x to 5x more powerful and longer. Good Molly is hard to find and when you find it you buy as much as you can then. One point of Molly will make you roll, but typically I start of with .2 then take a couple more points when my high begins to wear off. It only cost $10-$15 a point, and this drug will have you wanting more.
  • Cocaine-This is by far the most addicting drug I have taken. That fine powered, so expencive but so good. It only takes a tiny bump to feel your nose start to tingle then go numb. The best thing about this drug is as you snort, your nose gets numb then when the drip (goes down your throat) hit your throat and mouth go numb as well. This is the perfect drug to take when you want to be numb physically but alive mentally. This drug keeps you going, however, it doesn't last long. Typically you peak rather fast and stay at that peak for 20-35 minutes before you start coming down. Which is why you have to make sure you buy a lot so it will last you all day. Typically a gram will last an hour to two hours, but it goes by fast. This amazing drug only cost $40 for a gram, and it will be the best purchase of your life.
Now that you know my best friends, when I refer to them and the challenge ahead of me you will know a little about each drug. I don't know what the future holds for me, and I am really scared. I don't have a lot of clean people I can lean on, but I hope that the people in my life can be a positive influence and help me overcome my addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment